Carpentry/Concrete/Steel Work/Labor/Sheet Rock
Red Wing Construction Company
The Project Lead/Superintendent/Foreman is dedicated and responsible for many aspects of each projects success. Supervision of subordinates located at the project site designated by the Project Manager. Assuring timeliness, accuracy, and quality are main objectives of the Lead. Excellent communication, motivation, accomplishment, attention to detail, and supervision are the main priorities of the Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of other employees at any given project site.
- Responsible for timeliness, accuracy, and completion of subordinates.
- Will review time cards of subordinates daily to ensure accuracy and punctuality of start and end times as well as breaks. Each phase code must be accurate and filled out precisely.
- Performs all necessary steps to complete the layout, framework, forming, sheet rocking, and general labor activities on the project.
- Personally responsible for professionalism on the job.
- Must follow all rules and regulations outlined by OSHA.
- Must hold other employees, contractors and sub contractors on the project site personally accountable for all situations that may arise.
- Must ensure a safe environment for all employees, contractors and sub contractors by being knowledgeable on all aspects of safety issues, enforcing safety procedures, and enforcing all policies outlined in the employee handbook.
- Responsible for personally supplying hand tools, and will be equipped with other necessary tools provided by management.
- Must be team player/leader of employees efficiently on any other miscellaneous tasks or duties necessary.
Tasks and Administrative Duties:
Responsible to accurately perform all general construction duties including the layout in a timely manner.
General work week time expectations are 6:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Must turn in reviewed and signed daily time cards to Project Manager before sending to payroll and must be turned into payroll by the following Monday for processing.
Must be present at all office meetings requested.
- 10+ Years Commercial and/or Industrial Construction experience
- Transportation to and from work
- Team worker
- Positive attitude
- Computer proficiency