General Administrator & Marketing
Red Wing Construction Company
The General Administer is to work together with all employees to continue adding efficiencies to all administration processes. Duties include, compile and post employee time and payroll data, compute any tax information, wage discrepancies as needed as well as prepare weekly check vouchers. General Administer is to give a brief orientation to new employees and assist with sales and marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, review, and processes time cards; oversees foremen approval process.
- Handle all payroll-related questions by employees.
- Assist with benefits-related questions by employees.
- Responsible for keeping administration software and supporting documents organized.
- Answers and screens incoming calls to correct departments
- Maintains personal files and keeps files up-to-date.
- Must ensure privacy is maintained and files are secure.
- Responsible to keep phase code book up-to-date for field employees.
- Maintains all tax agency relations and keeps files up-to-date.
- Assist with preparation of all tax filings/tax payments ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for communication with payroll related fringe benefit companies.
- Assists with Safety program updates and company adherence
- Responsible to keep OSHA log up to date.
- Responsible with preparation for annual Work Comp Audit.
- Perform monthly reconciliation for all payroll related general ledger accounts.
- Must submit first report of injury to work comp for work-related accidents.
- Maintain files and records for work comp cases and all correspondence, emails, and phone calls related to work comp.
- Maintain records for medical card appointments and make appointments at Clinics for employees.
- Document and make appointments for random drug testing for Red Wing Construction Company truck drivers.
- Responsible for Child Support payments and wage levies.
- General work week time expectations are 7.30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Must turn in weekly time cards to the executive team for approval before sending to payroll and must be turned into payroll by the following Monday for processing.
- Must be present at all requested office meetings.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and dependable
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Computer proficiency
- Marketing skills