Red Wing Construction Company
The Concrete Lead is responsible for supervision of crew located at the project site designated by the Project Manager. Assuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness are main objectives of the Lead. Team work, motivation, accomplishment, and supervision are the main priorities of the Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of other site and employees at any given project site.
- Responsible for quality, timeliness, accuracy, and completion of crew.
- Must review time cards of subordinates daily to ensure accuracy and punctuality of start and end times as well as breaks. Each phase code must be accurate and filled out precisely.
- Performs all necessary steps to complete masonry and concrete activities on the project.
- Personally responsible for professionalism on the job.
- Must follow all rules and regulations outlined by OSHA.
- Must hold other employees on the project site personally accountable for all situations that may arise.
- Must ensure a safe environment for other employees by being knowledgeable on all aspects of safety issues, enforcing safety procedures, and enforcing all policies outlined in the employee handbook.
- Must having working knowledge of efficiently working with any other trades, miscellaneous tasks or duties necessary.
Tasks and Administrative Duties:
- Responsible to accurately perform all general lay out, masonry, block work and concrete duties in a timely manner.
- General work week time expectations are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Must turn in reviewed and signed daily time cards to Project Manager before sending to payroll and must be turned into payroll by the following Monday for processing.
- Must be present at all office meetings requested.
- Commercial and/or Industrial Construction experience
- Transportation to and from work
- Team worker
- Positive attitude
Education & Experience:
Education: High School/G.E.D
Years of Experience: 15+